Below is the the schedule and additional information regarding the midterm exams for the 2017-2018 school year. The testing periods will be scheduled as follows:
|Friday, January 19
Exam Day 1
|Monday, January 22
Exam Day 2
|Tuesday, January 23
Exam Day 3
|7:25 – 8:55||Period 1||Period 4||Period 7|
|9:10 – 10:40||Period 2||Period 5||Period 8|
|11:30 – 1:00||Period 3||Period 6||Period 9|
The first day of the second semester and 3rd marking period will begin on Wednesday, January 24. Make-ups for midterm exams will be administered on Wednesday, January 24 and Thursday, January 25. In the event of a two-hour delay or school closing due to inclement weather, all revised midterm exam schedules and information will be posted on the EHS website. Please review all pertinent information below:
- Trip Request forms submitted with dates occurring over midterms exams may not be approved. Please see item #3 on the front of the East Penn School District Trip Request Form.
- Any student who is absent on the day of an exam must provide a doctor’s note to Ms. Rodriguez’s office immediately upon return to school. Parent notes will not be accepted without the required doctor’s note.
- Students who are more than 15 minutes late to an exam will not be allowed to take the exam and will receive a zero.
- Students are only required to be at school during the times when they have exams and are welcome to arrange their own transportation to and from school.
- Cafeteria study halls will be provided for students who have free time between exams or who are unable to arrange alternate transportation.
- Transportation to school during exam sessions will be provided at the regularly scheduled time.
- Transportation home will be provided at 1:00 p.m. Students may find their own transportation home after exams or will be required to attend study hall in the cafeteria until 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch will be available for purchase in the cafeteria each day between 10:40 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- CAP & All-Day LCTI students will report to LCTI as per their regular schedule.
- Half-Day AM and PM LCTI students will remain at EHS for exams and will not report to LCTI.
MODIFIED EXAM SCHEDULE FOR DELAYED OPENING OR SCHOOL CLOSINGS:
In the event of a delayed opening, only 2 exams will be given and the Period 9 Exam will be moved to the make-up day. The schedule would go as follows:
- 9:25-10:55 – Exam 1
- 10:55-11:25 – Lunch
- 11:30-1:00 – Exam 2
- If school is closed due to inclement weather, then the administration of the midterm exams will be moved to the following day:
- Ex: If school is closed on Friday, then the exams for Periods 1, 2 and 3 will be given on Monday; the exams for Periods 4, 5 and 6 will be given on Tuesday; the exams for Periods 7, 8 and 9 will be given on Wednesday.