What is the Angel Network?
We believe that ALL high school kids are OUR kids and we want them to succeed.
- Provide basic assistance to students in need on an immediate, short term basis.
- Support students’ ability to focus on learning in school;
- Show we care through anonymous giving in the true spirit of community.
We are a “giving network” linked by phone and e-mail and activated by student needs at EHS. Receiver students or their families can ask the school for specific needs. These resources are obtained by the Angel Network Committee through our programs and volunteer Angel Givers on a contact list. The Angel Network works closely with EHS Administration to provide requested resources both confidentially and equitably.
Contact Sara Burk, School Counselor/Liaison to the EHS Angel Network
(610) 965-1664 or Email Sara Burk
How Can I Participate?
To confidentially receive assistance for your EHS student(s), call the school at 610-965-1650 to speak with:
- Your student’s school counselor OR
- Sara Burk, School Counselor