The mission of the East Penn School District Computer and Business Applications Department is to prepare students for lifelong learning through the use of 21st century skills in technology, business, and economic concepts. Our curriculum is designed, delivered, evaluated, and updated to prepare students to enter the ever-changing global economy and job market.
Computer & Business Applications Teachers
- John Dietrick – Department Chair | Room 375 | Email | Website | Profile
- Kelly Duffy | Room 376 | Email | Website | Profile
- Jayne Espenshade | Room 518 | Email | Profile
- Kimberly Flueso | Room 376 | Email – Substitute : Leslie Smeltz | Email
- Anne Nero | Room 454 | Email
- June Urbassik | Room 377 | Email | Website | Profile
Please see the Program of Studies for more detailed course information. Click here for the Business and Computer Applications Curriculum.