A course may be taken on a Pass/Fail basis if the following requirements are satisfied. All arrangements for Pass/Fail courses must be completed by the end of the Add/Drop period.
- Students must take five majors as graded courses. Major courses are at least a full year or its equivalent (1 full year = 2 semesters)
- Students may not take graduation requirements pass/fail. This includes specific subject requirements and total course requirements.
- Students can request any additional course as pass/fail.
- The request must be approved by the parent, teacher, counselor, and principal.
- The teacher may recommend withdrawal from the course if the student is not meeting the course responsibilities.