|May 26, 2023||A|
|May 30, 2023||B|
|May 31, 2023||A|
|June 1, 2023||B|
|June 2, 2023||A|
- 5/22 – 5/26/2023 – Spirit Week
Friday 5/26 – Aevidum T-shirt or Black/Yellow (Aevidum colors)
- 5/26/23 – ALL LIBRARY BOOKS DUE BACK
- 5/26/2023 – Underclassman Awards, 8:30am
- 5/26/2023 – 11am Early Dismissal
- 5/29/2023 – No School, Memorial Day
- 5/31/2023 – Senior Awards Night, 6:30pm
- 6/2/2023 – Final Fest 2:30 – 4:30pm
- 6/5/2023 – Final Exams
- 6/6/2023 – Final Exams
- 6/7/2023 – Final Exams
- 6/9/2023 – Last day of School
The late bus will run every Tuesday and Thursday. The bus picks up around 3:15pm at door #4. You may only use the late bus for clubs or detention. You must sign up in the main office on the day of the late bus by 10:30am. Last Day for late bus is Thursday, June 1st.
- There is NO EATING in the Library
- All students coming to the Library must have an Ehall pass to EHS Library or a yellow paper pass.
- Reminder – students are only allowed to come down during one study hall block per day, students will be sent back if trying to come into the Library during multiple study hall blocks in the same day.
- This is a reminder that–on M, T, W and F–students may only be in the library during Hornet Homeroom for quick in-and-out visits (claiming an ID, printing a document, or book renewal/return, for examples). HR teacher passes are fine for such purposes. Staying longer requires a pass from a subject teacher and subject work necessitating library support/resources.
- No students should be visiting during HH on Thursdays, even if your activity is completed.
- The library houses three permanent HHs every day and often gets a fourth due to coverage needs. We simply do not have the HH space to accommodate students just hoping to “hang out.”
- The EHS Library area to the immediate right after entering will be a designated quiet-only spot for students, staff members and teachers. Stress-relieving activities such as adult coloring, sticker books, sudoku, etc. remain available; however, in response to patron feedback, gaming items have been removed to allow for booked classes to operate without noise distraction. Additionally, ehall pass requires that our AA be able to hear students as they identify themselves upon arrival and exit.
Study hall students who wish to socialize should sit elsewhere in the library.
- Per Mrs. Guarriello, the EHS Library will no longer be available to students after school on Mondays due to faculty meetings being held in the space. The EHS Library continues to be open until 3 PM on Tuesdays through Fridays.
Chromebook / IT Help
The IT department will hold Chromebook support for students during Hornet Homeroom (10:18 – 10:55) and from 2 to 2:30 pm outside the library entrance.
The following bathrooms remain OPEN at all times:
- 312 Main Office Bathrooms
- Science Hall Bathrooms
- Cafeteria Bathrooms
- 3rd Floor English Bathrooms
- World Language / Math Hall Bathrooms
- Locker Rooms for PE classes
- Nurse’s Office bathrooms for students in the nurse’s office
May 26th – All Library Books Due Back
Students are to return their borrowed EHS Library books by the end of the day tomorrow, May 26, to avoid any late fines. This is our annual year-end collection prior to items being available for summer circulation on Monday, June 5. Books checked out on or before June 5 can be kept all summer (until September 8) if desired. Patrons can put books on hold in preparation for a June 5 check-out if they wish.
The library will be open at 7 AM tomorrow to accommodate book return.
Mental Health Awareness Month
Spirit Week May 22nd-26th:
Friday 5/26 – Aevidum T-shirt or Black/Yellow (Aevidum colors)
S.G.A. invites all students to join us for games and food on Friday, June 2nd after school on the practice fields. This is a free event for all from 2:30-4:30. Waivers will be distributed in English classes if you would like to participate in some of the bigger activities.
Final Exam Schedule: Below is the final exam schedule for the school year.
Only medical excuses are acceptable for students to miss their exam.
Below is important information regarding the end of year schedule for Emmaus High School including final exam schedules, end of year class schedules and dismissal times. Please review this information carefully so that all students and families are aware of the altered times.
EXAM SCHEDULE for June 5, 6 and 7th: We will be having an OPEN CAMPUS but with enhanced security. Students may not enter or leave the building during testing times but can enter or leave the building in between exams. Students may enter the building at the main office, HIVE, or auditorium entrances. They may leave the building through any exit. Doors may not be propped open and students may not let anyone else in the building. Staff will be stationed at all exterior doors to monitor the people entering and leaving the school.
- Monday, June 5 – 3 Exams with lunch and a 1 pm dismissal
- Tuesday, June 6 – 3 Exams with lunch and a 1 pm dismissal
- Wednesday, June 7th – 2 Exams, 1 Make Up period and lunch with a 1 pm dismissal
- Final Exam Schedule:
Last 2 Days of School – June 8th and 9th
- Thursday, June 8th – A day, no lunch and an 11 am dismissal. This day would be to review the final exams, discuss the content on the exam and collect any materials from the students. This would also be an obligation day for the seniors to collect laptops, etc. Information for seniors has already been sent home via email to parents and to students.
- Friday, June 9th – B day, no lunch and an 11 am dismissal. Again, this day would be to review the final exams, discuss the content on the exam and collect any materials from the students.
- For a complete listing of EHS sporting events, please visithttps://ehshornetsathletics.com
- Anyone that is interested in participating in high school cheerleading next school year, please stop outside the Athletic Office Bulletin Board for instructions on how to sign up.
- The Interact Club assembled little Final Survival Bags. During the week of Finals, feel free to stop by Mrs. Kaunitz’s room, 524, if you would like one. We have approx 250 bags and it will be first come, first served. Good luck with finals, EHS! THanks, Mrs. Kaunitz and the Interact Club
The EHS Interact Club is continuing to collect soda tabs to be donated to the Ronald McDonald House. This collection will run for the entire year and soda tabs can be dropped off outside Mrs. Kaunitz’s room, 524. Thank you!